Water Softener AdvantagesWater treated with a water softener versus untreated hard water has many benefits:
- With a water softener your silverware and glassware, are cleaner and shinier
- Your hair and skin feels softer, cleaner and smoother with water treated by a water softener.
- Hard water treated with a water softener, greatly reduces housework by eliminating the formation of soap curd.
- Hard water made soft through a water softener restores the rich lathering of your soaps and shampoos, thus reducing the usage and costs of these products by 75%.
- One can return to natural chemical free healthy soaps and laundering agents, and with the WaterBoss you will have the most efficient water softener on the market; good for you, good for the planet.
- Fabrics are also softer without hard minerals become trapped in them. Fabrics last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water. Having your water softened by a WaterBoss water softener will provide softer, brighter clothes and will extend their life as well!
- Soft water also preserves the life of all water using appliances such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, and clothes washers.
- Water heaters operating on softened water will maintain their factory efficiency rating, leading to yearly energy saving of up to 24%. Complete details of a recent study on the benefits of water harness removal available on the Water Quality Association website at https://www.wqa.org/improve-your-water/benefits-of-good-water-quality.